Street Lights Out?

Street lighting is managed by Puget Sound Energy. There are two ways to contact them, you can call (888) 225-5773 toll free or click on the following link:

Report a Street Light Problem

Show All Answers

1. Street Lights Out?
2. Can the City of Mount Vernon establish Quiet Zones?