The Library offers printing from your laptop or mobile device on our wireless network. You can print Microsoft Office and Adobe Reader files, many image files, and web pages (only works at the library).
- Save the file you want to print on your device
- Connect to our wireless network "public"
- Go to http://mountvernonwa.gov/library/print (Only Works at Library)
- Follow the instructions on the site to upload and print your file.
- At the Mount Vernon City Library we have free computers for the public to use. With any valid ID you can have a one-hour session at a computer station.
- Our Library has free Wi-Fi accessibility during business hours. Network name = "public"
- Printing from Computer Stations
- Three black & white pages are free each day. 10¢ a page thereafter.
- Color printing is 50¢ a page for all prints
- Youth Services Area
- A kid’s computer with educational games, tablets, and chromebooks are available in the youth services area for kids and teens to use.
Library of Things
- Washington Discover Pass Backpack
- The backpack includes a Discover Pass to use at Washington State Parks and Public Lands, binoculars, maps, and guidebooks. Please note library does not sell individual Discover Passes.
Orion StarBlast Telescope
The library has two Orion Night Sky telescopes that patrons can check out for 2 weeks. If you would like to reserve a telescope, place a hold online or give us a call at (360) 336-6209. You will need the following:
1) Mount Vernon City Library card
2) Driver’s license or photo ID and
3) Vehicle to transport the telescope
Use this form to Request an Item
In purchasing materials for the library, our professional staff carefully reads book reviews to ensure that each title meets the guidelines of our collection policy.
315 Snoqualmie St.
Mt Vernon, WA 98273
Sunday – Monday: Closed
Tuesday – Friday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The library building is temporarily closed to the public until further notice