- Basketball Court
- Community Building
- Grass Play Area
- Nature Area
- On Leash Pets
- Pickleball Courts
- Picnic Shelters (Large)
- Picnic Shelters (Small)
- Picnic Tables
- Playground (Toddlers)
- Soccer Fields
- Softball Field
- Tennis Courts
- Walking Paths
This 30.75-acre park is located in the middle of beautiful Mount Vernon. With picnic shelters, multiple playgrounds, sports facilities, and open space, this Mount Vernon gem has something for everyone.
Tennis courts have coin operated lighting for after dark play. Available for rent at Hillcrest Park are two large covered picnic areas, two small covered picnic areas, and the Hillcrest Lodge.
For more information on rental of athletic fields visit our Athletic Field Rental page here.
From North or South
- Take the Kincaid Street Exit # 226
- From northbound, turn right at stop light and continue up the hill
- From southbound, turn left at stop light, continue under freeway, through stop light, and up the hill
- Turn right onto South 13th Street
- Follow 13th Street heading south for approximately 1/4 mile
- Turn right to enter Hillcrest Park