October 3, 2020
Mount Vernon Farmers Market
Saturday, October 3, 2020
Come and shop at the Skagit Riverwalk Plaza to get fresh produce and support local agriculture!
Here are some things to keep in mind when coming to the market:
- Masks are REQUIRED
- Unfortunately at this time ONLY service animals are allowed
- Booths will be kept 6 to 10 feet apart for social distancing
- Only 25 customers are allowed in the market at a time so please come in the smallest groups possible
- Entrance to the market is on W. Gates Street and exit on Myrtle
- We ask that you practice social distancing
- We will be wiping down surfaces throughout the day in order to have a clean environment
Overall, we want you to enjoy the market and what Skagit County has to offer. We appreciate your understanding of the rules we have in place at this time to keep you, our vendors, staff, and volunteers safe.