Sherman Anderson Field
- Baseball Fields
- Batting Cage
- Concesson Stand
Home to the Mount Vernon Bulldogs baseball team, this 3.4-acre park is located a half mile south of downtown on Cleveland Street. The ballpark is primarily used for baseball and includes full restroom facilities, concession stand, and grandstand seating.
For more information on field reservations visit our Athletic Field Reservation Information page here.
- Take Exit 226 - Kincaid Street Exit
- Turn slight right onto E. Kincaid Street
- Turn left onto Cleveland Avenue
1. Take Exit 226 - Kincaid Street Exit
2. Turn left onto Kincaid Street
3. Turn left onto Cleveland Avenue