No printer? No ink? No problem! Mount Vernon City Library is now fulfilling print requests.
Visit http://www.mountvernonwa.gov/1047/Printing-Request to upload your document from home and have it printed at the library.
Printing costs are as follows:
• 1 – 10 pages: $1.00
• 11 – 20 pages: $2.00
• 21 – 30 pages: $3.00
• No print jobs over 30 pages
Payment, in the exact amount, must be made by cash or check at the time of pickup.
• You must submit a name and email with your print job
• Print jobs will be printed in batches on Tuesdays & Fridays
• Jobs will not available for pick up until we have notified you
• Once notified, you may pick up the job during normal curbside hours (Tuesday-Friday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
• Print jobs that would violate the Library’s acceptable computer use policy will not be printed
• Print jobs not picked up within five days will be destroyed
• Failure to pick up and pay for prints may result in revocation of printing privileges