Mount Vernon Parks & Recreation offers a variety of adult programs throughout the year ranging from Tai Chi Classes to Dog Obedience Classes and everything in between.
- Unless otherwise posted, preregistration is required for all recreation programs.
- Completed registration requires a signed registration form and registration fee payment in full.
- Depending on the program, additional paperwork may be required.
- Registration and payments may be made online on our registration portal, over the phone at (360) 336-6215 with a debit/credit card, or in our office at Hillcrest Park (1717 South 13th Street) with cash, check, or card.
- All programs do have a required minimum number of participants and may be cancelled or rescheduled if that number is not met.
- Most programs also have a maximum number of participant spots available and can fill up quickly, please make sure to register early for any program you are interested in.
For more information, or if you have questions regarding a specific program, please contact our Administration Office at (360) 336-6215 or Email.