Mount Vernon Parks & Recreation offers a wide range of youth programs. Everything from Baby-Sitting classes to Little Kickers Soccer and everything in between. Programs change throughout the course of each year in order to provide a wider range of activities and create more opportunities for participation.
- Unless otherwise posted, preregistration is required for all recreation programs.
- Completed registration requires pre-registration waivers and registration fee payment in full.
- Registration and payments may be made in our online registration portal, over the phone at (360) 336-6215 with a debit/credit card, or in our office at Hillcrest Park (1717 South 13th Street) with cash, check, or card.
- All programs do have a required minimum number of participants and may be cancelled or rescheduled if that number is not met.
- Most programs also have a maximum number of participant spots available, please make sure to register early for any program you are interested in.
For more information, or if you have questions regarding a specific program, please contact our Administration Office at (360) 336-6215 or Email.