This contract includes planing or excavating bituminous pavement, repairing portions of sub-grade, adjusting and or installing new manhole rings and covers, adjusting existing utilities, protecting survey monuments, paving with HMA, providing temporary traffic control, replacing traffic detector loops, and other work.
During the month of September, the City will be rehabilitating pavement on the following streets:
- N 20th Street (E Section to Broadway) - In progress
- N 21st Street (N 20th to Broadway) - In progress
- N 16th St (Section to Broad St) - Completed
- Freeway Drive (Division to Cameron Way)
- Blackburn Rd (Old Hwy 99 to Henson Rd) - Completed