- At the Mount Vernon City Library we have free computers for the public to use. With any valid ID you can have a half-hour session at a computer station.
- Our Library has free Wi-Fi accessibility during business hours. Network name = "public"
- Printing from Computer Stations
- Three black & white pages are free each day. 10¢ a page thereafter.
- Color printing is 50¢ a page for all prints
- Youth Services Area
- A kid’s computer with educational games, tablets, and chromebooks are available in the youth services area for kids and teens to use.
Library of Things
- Washington Discover Pass Backpack
- The backpack includes a Discover Pass to use at Washington State Parks and Public Lands, binoculars, maps, and guidebooks. Please note library does not sell individual Discover Passes.
Orion StarBlast Telescope
The library has two Orion Night Sky telescopes that patrons can check out for 2 weeks. If you would like to reserve a telescope, place a hold online or give us a call at (360) 336-6209. You will need the following:
1) Mount Vernon City Library card
2) Driver’s license or photo ID and
3) Vehicle to transport the telescope
- The Mount Vernon City Library strives to provide equitable services to all people in our community by providing library outreach services and programs at locations outside of the Library to share with our vibrant Mount Vernon community. We offer storytimes, STEM activities, arts and crafts, and special programs such as virtual reality and Ozobot coding at local schools, after-school programs, preschools, and other organizations serving children in our community.
- More information
- If your event or location is in Mount Vernon, WA, Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR give us a call: (360) 336-6209
Upload your print jobs to the Library, and pick them up at curbside. You can print Microsoft Office documents, Google Docs, Adobe Reader files, and many image files. We do print jobs on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Save the file you want to print on your device
- Go to http://www.mountvernonwa.gov/1047/Printing-Request
- Follow the instructions on the site to upload and print your file.
Use this form to Request an Item
In purchasing materials for the library, our professional staff carefully reads book reviews to ensure that each title meets the guidelines of our collection policy.
Wireless printing is available. Black & White prints are $0.10 / page. Color prints are $0.50 / page.
Wireless printing is limited to documents, such as PDFs or Word documents, that can be uploaded to the wireless printing system. Password protected documents can not be printed via our wireless system.
315 Snoqualmie St.
Mt Vernon, WA 98273
Monday - Friday: 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
Monday – Saturday: 10am – noon